- Puppies less than 2 months of age.
- Puppies born to mothers who were not given vaccination.
- Young dogs who have not been vaccinated yet.
Your pet is suffering! How can you know?
- Watery to pus-like ocular discharge.
- Fever (Biphasic Fever = Intermittent Fever)
- Nasal Secretions
- Vomition and Diarrhoea.
Later Symptoms: (Nervous system)
- Tilting of Head
- Circling Movement
- Muscle Twitching(Chorea)
- Chewing Gum Fits (Convulsions with champing of jaws and salivation)
- Partial or Complete Paralysis
- Series of vaccinations to immunize when the immune system has not yet fully developed.
- Do not break immunization schedule.
- Avoid contact with infected animals
- Avoid socializing puppies or unvaccinated pets
Consult to veterinarian.